We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to accessed the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information as required.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to this website from another website